Header
Pic

Neston Cross Comments Page Exit Tours

Park Street
Shadow
The Brewers Arms
Shadow
Shadow
The Plough Inn - Park Street - 1881.
Leighton Road
Shadow
Shadow
c1934
Leighton Road
Shadow
We originally had two mills in Neston but lost one to severe storm damage in 1822. The remaining mill continued on until the 1880s before being abandoned. In 1975 the mill was given a new lease of life when it became 'The Old Mill Gallery' a glass engraving business until the owner retired in 1990. It is now a very attractive residence.

Neston Cross Comments Page Exit Tours

Bottom